WTLS Accepting Applications for Grant Administrator Position through 11/15
Position Title: Grant Administrator
Employment Status: Full-Time
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Assists with the coordination of public and private grant/contract administration and supports the agency’s administrative/accounting functions.
- Maintains calendar of active contracts and grants as well as, invoice and reporting deadlines.
- Follow up with staff to make sure deadlines are met.
- Assists with preparation of interim and final reports, in conjunction with program staff, on grant and contract proposals.
- Works closely with accounting and other staff to ensure that required data is accurately compiled, measured and reported.
- Works closely with the Controller to monitor calendar, administer contracts, and prepare reports.
- Responsible for maintaining organized and up-to-date contract/grant filing system.
- Becomes familiar with and complies with the program policies and regulations of the Legal Services Corporation and other funders.
- BS/BA degree in Business and/or Accounting preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and databases.
- Superior oral and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
- Must have driver’s license and access to transportation.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Work after hours or on weekends may be required. Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Majority of time spent seated typing on a computer, writing, or talking and listening on the phone or with someone in person. Standing, walking, and bending are necessary on a normal day. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds. Occasional travel is required.