Hamblen County Clinic

NOTE: It is always in your best interest to call or e-mail to confirm that a clinic will be held.

General advice on civil matters (housing, benefits, taxes, estate, family, property, landlord/tenant, contract, etc.)

Beth Boniface or Dale Darby
423-581-1885 or 423-585-0112

Hamblen County Bar Association