What is www.HELP4TN.org
The website www.HELP4TN.org is:
- Statewide (contains resources from across Tennessee and federal resources as needed)
- Maintained by attorneys to ensure resources contain accurate legal information
What will you find on www.HELP4TN.org?
- Legal Information by topic
- Legal Wellness Checkup
- Links to Court Forms
- Links to Legal Education Videos
- Ways to contact attorneys (both free and paid)
- Social Services Contact Information
- Library Resource Pages
- Lots of other legal resources
Why does www.HELP4TN.org exist?
HELP4TN.org was designed to provide Tennesseans with a broad range of civil legal and social services resources in a one-stop venue. The site was conceived and created by the Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS) in partnership with West Tennessee Legal Services through a Technology Initiative Grant from Legal Services Corporation. TALS partners with legal service providers to compile legal information on key issues, and TALS partners with The National Association of Social Workers, TN Chapter, on content to strengthen the social services referral network to families and children statewide.
By combining legal and social services resources in an easy to use format, www.HELP4TN.org allows Tennesseans to address these two critical and often connected needs.