Become a Registered User of TALS.org
Legal aid programs and advocates may request to become registered users of TALS.org by clicking on the LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner of this website. Registered users will have access to the Document Library and the statewide directory (both under construction). You will also have access to all other private areas of the website including the task force and board of directors sections as well as any other content marked 'private.'
Legal Aid Community Involvement
Visit TALS.org and see for yourself how it has been set on a course for success. The one connection it has to its old roots is YOU - the legal aid advocate. After years of overcoming various obstacles, the one thing that has held true from the beginning is that TALS.org needs the support of every legal aid advocate to become dynamic and effective.
Steps to Get Involved
- Sign up to become a registered user of the private sections of the website. Click on the LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner.
- Join the editorial committee (TALS would like two individuals from each program to join the Technology and Communications Task Force).
- Keep us informed. Send us your news tips.
- Tell us about yourself. We are creating a spotlight corner of legal aid advocates. Interested?
- Submit success stories, staff announcements, company news, speaking engagements of staff, etc.
- Answer our weekly poll posted homepage.
- LTB Us -- Like us. Tweet us. Blog us.
Questions, comments, news tips, articles, etc., can be submitted to Trenay Bynum.