TALS currently has all the interns it can accept for spring semester 2017.
TALS is currently seeking a communications intern for summer 2017. That intern will help in creating the digital/printed materials for our annual training conference, Equal Justice Conference. This year is the 40th celebration of our conference and we are looking for someone who can help our materials reflect this exciting anniversary! Intern activites would include:
- Contributing to and editing our conference program
- Contributing to and editing our pre-conference emails
- Assisting with the management training content for approval from the CLE Commission and more!
- Creating post-event survey
TALS also seeks volunteers during Equal Justice University. This year's event is August 30 - September 1, 2017. Volunteer activities would include:
- Before the conference, prepping materials like nametags, event bags, etc.
- Assisting with registering 200+ attendees and guests
- Ensuring each of four training rooms are prepared for each training session
- Coordinating with speakers to ensure they are ready to present
TALS accepts organizational volunteers for other areas such as administration, training, communications, design, and more. Law students and college students seeking internships for credit are welcome too. If you're interested in volunteering or interning with TALS, contact Samantha Sanchez -please include which area of TALS' work most interests you.