TALS provides continuing legal education (CLE) training sessions throughout the year to help meet our mission of educating advocates about civil legal issues.
2017 Training Schedule
Each CLE is held at TALS' Office located at 50 Vantage Way, Suite 250, Nashville, TN 37228 unless otherwise noted. Parking is free and lunch is included.
- June 9, 2017 – Family Law Task Force
- June 14 - 16, 2017 - No TALS Trainings; TBA Convention (Kingsport TN)
- June 23, 2017 – Housing & Consumer Task Force CLE
- July 14, 2017 – Special Education & Juvenile Justice Task Force CLE
- July 21, 2017 – Employment Law Task Force CLE
- July 28, 2017 – Health and Benefits Task Force CLE
Equal Justice University
August 30 - September 1, 2017 - Murfreesboro, TN
CLE Faculty Guide
About TALS' Training Sessions
A primary service offered by TALS includes training opportunities for attorneys, paralegals, and advocates within the legal services arena. Each year the organization holds multiple CLE trainings on various issues of substantive law, advocacy strategy, and administrative issues. The topics are chosen by the TALS task forces, representing the following areas:
Special Education/Juvenile Justice Law
Health / Benefits / DCS Law
These trainings are generally a partial or full day in duration, and are often available through our online training software for viewing after the event. Some events are also simulcast on the Internet for viewing during the training. For additional information about upcoming or previous trainings, please contact Samantha Sanchez, Director of Training, Compliance, & Technology.